Work at BNP Paribas
60 years serving our customers
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported Canadian companies and institutions in their business development, by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
BNP Paribas in Canada in figures
Commitment, agility, creativity, spirit of innovation: these are the qualities we expect from our employees to meet the challenges of a changing world.
You will have the resources you need to develop your skills. You will progress in an environment respectful of your well-being. You will be able to develop at your own pace and define your professional career within an international group. It is by promoting the development of our employees and empowering them that they will thrive and give the best of themselves.
A workspace designed around the well-being of our employees
Our 2001 Robert-Bourassa Boulevard office in Montreal, has been set up to promote and maximize collaboration between our collaborators. Spread over 7 floors, our offices offer open-concept sit-stand workstations, green walls, and private telephone booths.
Several key features of the Montreal office include:
- An Innovation Lab supporting new ways of working, designed in part through a contest with students from Université de Montréal;
- Murals of seven local artists painted on the various floors reflecting the creativity of the Montreal art community, organized with the help of MU, an arts-based charitable organization;
- A focus on employee health and well-being with a WELL Certified working environment designed in collaboration with Provencher Roy, a leader in urban architecture in Canada.
The various relaxation and rest areas are designed around the well-being of our employees: comfortable sofas and armchairs, televisions, Baby foot table, Mississippi table or even outdoor terrace, meditation / religious observation room, and community garden, everything comes together to facilitate the accomplishment of your work. Not to mention the free coffee / tea and fruits.
A wide range of advantages
In addition to competitive compensation, offered trainings, a workplace focused on well-being, we offer our employees a wide variety of benefits:
- Flexible insurance program, family and spouse, including:
– Free access to telemedicine – 7/7 days 24/24
– Health and / or wellness account for excess credits
- Defined contribution pension plan – The bank contributes up to 7% of base salary
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Remote work allowance
- Discounts with partners on:
– Banking products (National Bank, Royal Bank)
– Home / auto insurance
– Annual subscription to sports halls
- Reimbursement of 50% of the monthly public transport subscription fees to get to work.
- Minimum of 3 weeks of vacation (pro-missed for the first year)
- 2 flexible personal days (pro-missed for the first year)
- 4 half-days offered on summer Fridays
- 2 paid days for volunteering
A multitude of professions
Working at BNP Paribas in Canada means allowing you to express your leadership as well as your expertise to contribute to our bank’ ambitions. Regardless of the profession, our teams are committed to the quality of service to our customers and share the same values of agility, openness, a culture of compliance and customer satisfaction.
Discover examples of our different expertise:
- Finance and Taxes
- IT Production
- IT Development
- Operation / Client Management
- Global Banking
- Marketing & Communications
- USD Clearing & Payments
- Cyber security
- Enterprise Data Management
- Human Resources
- Change Management, Premises, Procurement and Business Continuity