- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
At BNP Paribas Canada, it is our employees which make the difference… Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
… Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
You will benefit amongst other things from:
- Access to social volunteer and recreational programs, via our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Opportunities for career development through active internal mobility and our innovative training program: Canada Academy
- A brand new workspace, flexible, comfortable and easily adaptable to your needs: remote work opportunities, standing desks, innovation lab., open meeting rooms and spaces
The Information Security department oversees the cybersecurity program of the firm both in its daily operations and in its maturity enhancement projects. The Cyber Program Management Office (PMO), reporting to the Head of Cybersecurity Strategy, will be responsible for building/maintaining a comprehensive project portfolio and implementing transformational maturity improvements in the cybersecurity area of the BNP Paribas that reduce risk and improve operational efficiency.
She/He will also be in charge of managing a portfolio of cybersecurity uplift projects, either as a direct project manager, or as part of the PMO. He/she will help ensure that portfolio projects are managed with appropriate diligence and understanding of the cybersecurity risks that must be addressed, will represent the Information Security team in scope and approach decisions, and will track progress, budget, expenses and issues related to each project in the portfolio. He/she will help ensure that management has appropriate visibility and understands issues or risks that must be escalated.
- Improve the cybersecurity maturity posture of BNP Paribas by leading, transforming program portfolio
- Support the implementation, sustainability and continuous enhancement of IHC/Americas information security management
- Ensure oversight of departmental operations processes and report on project/program portfolio performance and risk analytics
- Support the design, development and implementation of strategic and tactical enhancement to support Bank’s Information Security Function, including transformation, automation, processes & governance.
- Manage KPIs across department program portfolio to track effectiveness, resource allocation, risk, and drive strategy and roadmaps
- Provide proactive and recurring reports and advisory to management on portfolio health and synergy
- Develop cybersecurity roadmap, resource planning and prepare business cases for new initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders both within information security and information technology department
- Identity and run initiatives (such as continuous improvement program) to improve security effectiveness and performance, optimize processes including risk management and department deliveries
- Analyze and assess risk & controls across project portfolio to advise on a risk-informed program roadmap
- Positively and constructively influence others in order to reduce cyber risk and continuous improvement
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Cyber, Engineering or similar from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 8 years IT/Cyber experience, including minimum of 3 years in Cyber Strategy/Program Mgmt.
- Experience managing project/program portfolio including re-prioritization based on strategy, risk change
- Experience tying strategy, risk, current project portfolio to help inform future roadmap and investment
- Knowledge of information security frameworks such as CIS, NIST CSF and NIST 800-53
- Demonstrated ability to pass messages in a clear and concise manner to C-level and technical staff
- Superb analytical thinking, coordination, time management, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple assignments, and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to coordinate actions from several different teams, high level of detail orientation
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and in one or more project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Asana, Trello, Jira/Confluence etc.)
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- CISSP, CISM, PMP, PfMP, or proficiency in Agile Project Management (e.g. PMI-ACP)
About BNP Paribas
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, BNP Paribas named World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About BNP Paribas in Canada
With more than 900 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’ initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site – please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **