- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal's Top Employers in 2022. We are a dynamic and growing organization having its main establishment located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future. Note that the position may be in the Canadian Branch of BNP Paribas or in one of its subsidiaries based in Montreal.
The position at a glance
Within this department, the ORGA team is responsible for analyzing and documenting the business requirements, testing and implementing the solution. The ORGA team works in a close partnership with the business lines, other project teams, and the IT teams to implement projects in an effective manner, and to ensure robust controls and contingency plans are in place.
- Define and prepare Test Data;
- Maintain documentation of UAT Test Plans, UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts;
- Report the test matrix and status to the department managers and IT team
- Act as custodian of the UAT documentation
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of the Functional Requirements of the Cash Management System such as:
- Payment Application processing Wire/SWIFT/FED/CHIPS messages
- Sanctions Filtering application – EFS NX
- ACH System
- Check processing application
- Validation/comparison of large set of data within system generated report & dashboards
- Update JIRA Application – Defect Tracking System
- Identify and analyze software defects;
- Ensure the quality of delivered software as well as ensuring timely bug resolution.
- Support the Senior VP SME’s in the team
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 3-5 years of UAT experience
- 1-3 Years of experience in corporate banking environment
- Test Preparation and Execution experience
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel & MS Word
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience with a focus around IT analysis and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Previous relevant experience in a banking application testing environment, preferable payment applications
- Test Preparation and Execution experience
- Strong problem solving and good analytical skills (defect analysis and reporting);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interpret large set of data and draw patterns using tools preferably advance MS excel
- Track record of successful project completion working in a team;
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and defect resolution processes in particular;
- Ability to multi-task and test different applications relating to a release;
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer flexible benefits including a family and spouse insurance program, a defined contribution pension plan and paid days for volunteering. Hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working up to 50% and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides excellent training and personal development programs, as well as opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
To find out more about our range of benefits, click here
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- Given the vast majority of our clients, both internal and external, is based outside of Quebec and Canada, our positions require employees to speak another language than French – being English for most positions; other languages such as Spanish or Portuguese may be also specifically required and such will be clearly mentioned in the requirements of the position;
- All BNP Paribas employees in Canada must be adequately vaccinated against COVID-19 on the date of hire, unless exempt for a reason protected by the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal Top Employer 2022
- Women in Governance – Parity certified – Silver certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: BNP Paribas in Canada Our job offers
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **