- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
At BNP Paribas Canada, it is our employees which make the difference… Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
… Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
You will benefit amongst other things from:
- Access to social volunteer and recreational programs, via our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Opportunities for career development through active internal mobility and our innovative training program: Canada Academy
- A brand new workspace, flexible, comfortable and easily adaptable to your needs: remote work opportunities, standing desks, innovation lab., open meeting rooms and spaces
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The CIB North American IT Dev Team is looking for a motivated and talented UX Designer responsible assisting internal stakeholders analyzing and designing process in order to advise on technical solutions. The main objective of the UX Designer is to determine the sponsor’s business requirements and support the implementation of the solution.
As a team player, the UX Designer will need to work closely with various stakeholders across North America, as well as, work in partnership with a variety of IT Team locally and internationally.
- Analyze and design new processes that feed into overall high-level design.
- Formulate and Provide key design requirements to the technical architects
- Ensure design deliverables are on track and aligned with development schedules. Review designs for consistency
- Think constantly on how to ace an experience over and over for users
- Manage to work well in an agile environment
- Work side-by-side with product managers and developers to deliver smooth user experiences
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College Degree Graphic Design/Media/Computer Science or related IT field.
- Knowledge Sketch, Figma and other design tools
- Demonstrate best practices for pixel perfect production and methods.
- Familiarity with AGILE and Scrum.
- Front End Language is a Plus: AngularJS; HTML5, CSS3, TS
- Nice to have some experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Nice to have a past work experience with a focus on UX and design across a variety of platforms
- Skills in Sketch, proto.io, Invision, Figma or other prototype tools
- Ability to code: Bootstrap, HTML and CSS + Some basic Type Script knowledge.
- Experience in UX research methodologies
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
- Ability to create and clearly annotate wireframes and functional prototypes
- Have a portfolio to show their past designs, to be presented during the interview.
Important Information about Covid Vaccination
All employees at BNP Paribas Canada are required to be adequately vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their date of hire, unless exempt based on a reason protected under the Canadian Human Rights Act. As per this requirements, employees must attest to their vaccination status. The requirements for employees to be adequately vaccinated applies to whether they are teleworking, working remotely or working on-site. This is a condition of employment and it applies to all employees. Should you reach the point in the selection process where it is necessary to verify if you meet the conditions of employment, you will be asked to provide an attestation confirming your COVID-19 vaccination status.
About BNP Paribas
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, BNP Paribas named World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About BNP Paribas in Canada
With more than 900 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’ initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site – please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **