- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
At BNP Paribas Canada, it is our employees which make the difference… Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
… Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
You will benefit amongst other things from:
- Access to social volunteer and recreational programs, via our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Opportunities for career development through active internal mobility and our innovative training program: Canada Academy
- A brand new workspace, flexible, comfortable and easily adaptable to your needs: remote work opportunities, standing desks, innovation lab., open meeting rooms and spaces
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Client Management organization is tasked with delivering client centric service in compliance with internal and regulatory frameworks. The KYC E2E Coordinators will be the single decision-maker for the creation and validation of documentation lists, limiting back and forth communication and improving coordination between teams to ensure an efficient client-centric approach.
- Create the documentation checklist required to on-board / recertify a client
- Assign case to Data Officer and send documentation checklist to both E2E Coordinator and Data Officer
- Validate collected documents
- Vet Compliance and Legal escalation
- Facilitate Global coordination and collaboration with various stakeholders for passport and reliance
- On-board, train, and manage performance and development of staff
- Facilitate onboarding and Recertification process and Post trade follow up
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of Client Management, Operations, Credit, Due Diligence, and/or Legal Negotiations experience
- Prior experience creating, managing, and improving processes
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Deep understanding of banking regulations and operations
- Strong functional expertise in one or more areas (Risk, Legal, Due Diligence, Client Management, Operations)
- Proven ability to execute complex projects with large number of dependencies
- Process engineering, process management, quality assurance
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
Proven ability to execute complex projects with large number of dependencies
About BNP Paribas
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, BNP Paribas named World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About BNP Paribas in Canada
With more than 900 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’ initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site – please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **