- Employment contract
- Fixed Term
- Job / Mission
- HUMAN RESOURCES
In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal’s Top Employers in 2023. We are a dynamic and growing organization having its main establishment located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future. Note that the position may be in the Canadian Branch of BNP Paribas or in one of its subsidiaries based in Montreal.
The position at a glance
The Human Resources Employee Data Management (HR EDM) Administrator is responsible for capturing and maintaining employee and organizational data in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with function procedures and in compliance with local, provincial, and federal regulations.
The HR EDM main responsibilities cover: Employee Data Administration and Maintenance
This specific position requires a high degree of confidentiality and protection of data.
Hierarchical Manager: HR Tools manager
Functional Manager: Analytics and Insights manager
Data management, administration and maintenance
- Follow up on the onboarding documents for all new joiners and update the required systems and employee personal files
- Responsible for updating and maintaining HCM with all data updates that relate to the employee lifecycle (Joiners, Leavers, Mobility, Leaves of Absence)
- Basic follow up on the Employee Data Management mailbox – answer general inquiries to employees and business
- Assist in reconciling Employee Data and Troubleshoot Employee Data, while collaborating with peer teams such as benefits and payroll
- Run monthly controls on data inputs to ensure data quality in HCM
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining all relevant information related to employees pensions and policies in the HR case management tool
- Manage data setup for business reorganizations, Job Title mappings, Onboarding and Offboarding of new locations or entities
- Participate in initiatives to drive efficiencies and process improvements across the team
- Coordinate with HR partners and clients to implement and deliver on HR processes
- Ensure strict respect of Data Governance Principles across all Human Resources IT systems and databases
- Support internal and external data auditing, on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Manage process to purge relevant employee data in accordance with regulatory guidelines
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
- Certificate or Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication and attention to detail
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft is preferred but not required
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple deliverables
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proven client service oriented mindset
- Ability to implement and focus on data quality best practices
- Demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with the respective HR and Business stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate and identify business needs and recommend solutions to business problems
- Desire to work as part of a diverse, multicultural team
- 2 to 4 years of experience
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- Given the vast majority of our clients, both internal and external, are based outside of Quebec and Canada, specific language requirements may apply. These will be clearly mentioned in the qualifications of the position;
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal’s Top Employers 2023
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers 2023
- Women in Governance – Parity certified – Gold certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: BNP Paribas in Canada Our job offers
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **