Core Access Management Specialist
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal's Top Employers in 2023. We are a dynamic and growing organization having its main establishment located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future. Note that the position may be in the Canadian Branch of BNP Paribas or in one of its subsidiaries based in Montreal.
The position at a glance
The candidate will manage the Access Management systems at BNP Paribas North America and ensure controls around user movements and access to banks systems. He/she will be responsible for the optimization of work processes. In addition to carrying out requirement analysis, his/her tasks will include project management for the implementation of defined measures and impact analysis.
- Responsible for CAM activities for CIB IT Production Americas.
- Responsible for assisting Account management projects.
- Develop and document a repeatable process aiming for automation.
- Responsible for managing Identity Management systems and ensuring their integrity.
- Responsible for managing the internal and external access control activities.
- Ensure the Bank's methodologies and Policies are followed.
- Responsible for developing, publishing and maintaining documentation supporting access management services.
- Responsible for troubleshooting user's account issues via email and/or directly over the phone in an efficient manner.
- Propose, organize improvements/enhancements.
- Create new user accounts and respond to user transfer and termination events.
- Responds professionally to level 1 support or end-user situations of a complex, non-routine type requiring adaptability from standard procedures.
- Maintain and ensure adherence security policies, procedures, technical baselines, guidelines and control standards.
- Make sure the 24/7 support is provided according to the agreements.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of implementing IAM best practices.
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
- 5+ years of experience in access management.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting (Powershell i.e)
- Bachelor Degree on Information Technology preferred.
- Experience provisioning accounts for Market Data systems including Tradeweb, DTCC, Intralinks, SEFs products, FEDtrade, TAAPS link, Broadridge, CME.
- Experience with user onboarding, transfers and exits.
- Experience using Sailpoint and managing international permissions.
- Strong knowledge in Active Directory (users, groups, elevated rights), SSO, Account Access Provision, Access Review.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, and organizational proficiency.
- Knowledge of the English is required.
- Experience managing BMC User and Access Provisioning IDM Suite.
- Ability to deal with crisis situations.
- Ability to work with different teams and drive projects.
- Sound trouble-shooting and/or problem-solving techniques.Good interpersonal skills (Initiative, Leadership, etc.).
- Ability to learn and adapt to different circumstances.
- Attentive to the customer requirements.
- Ability to analyze a situation to take a foremost decision with the available information.
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer flexible benefits including a family and spouse insurance program, a defined contribution pension plan and paid days for volunteering. Hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working up to 50% and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides excellent training and personal development programs, as well as opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
To find out more about our range of benefits, click here
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- Given the vast majority of our clients, both internal and external, are based outside of Quebec and Canada, specific language requirements may apply. These will be clearly mentioned in the qualifications of the position;
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal Top Employer 2023
- Canada's Best Diversity Employer 2023
- Women in Governance – Parity certified – Gold certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: BNP Paribas in Canada Our job offers
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **