- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
At BNP Paribas Canada, it is our employees which make the difference… Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
… Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
You will benefit amongst other things from:
- Access to social volunteer and recreational programs, via our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Opportunities for career development through active internal mobility and our innovative training program: Canada Academy
- A brand new workspace, flexible, comfortable and easily adaptable to your needs: remote work opportunities, standing desks, innovation lab., open meeting rooms and spaces.
- Manager – Client Management / Client Service Team, Montreal
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- Be the focal point of contact for BNP Paribas internal partners.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal partners by providing beneficial advice and accurately identifying then proactively addressing their queries and concerns.
- Take ownership of issues reported/queries raised by internal partners (L1/CMO/CMTO), ensuring proper follow-through with L3 as needed, with the objective of resolving 80% of the queries received at first point of contact.
- Contribute to providing internal partners with the best possible Application Support experience and at the same time maintaining cost efficiency.
- Become an expert on the various products and services offered by BNP Paribas.
- This position does not require management of staff.
- Contribute directly to the Permanent Operational Control device: by applying the procedures, carrying out monitoring and alerting superiors to any malfunction/issues.
- Perform registration, maintenance and support tasks for the Electronic Banking Suite of products offered by BNP Paribas.
- Handle Setup/Modification/Deletion of Company/Accounts/Users
- Provide product trainings, demos and ongoing assistance
- Handle technical trouble shooting and support
- Assist in the proposal process for system enhancements and new ideas/solutions based on internal partner feedback and personal usage.
- Timely handling of all incoming queries/requests via Phone/Email channel and log all requests on the tracking tool used and find an appropriate solution.
- Participate in UAT and other Business Case testing as needed.
- Maintain expertise on all product lines and systems supported/used by the team.
- Filing and Document management.
- Participation in department meetings and other functions.
- Handle various tasks and projects which may be assigned by manager from time to time.
- N.B. – The chosen candidate must be available to work any of the various shifts at the discretion of the manager. (Shifts are: 8am to 4pm 9am to 5pm 10am to 6pm). Availability to work on certain Canadian and US Holidays, and on weekends as needed is also required.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- University degree, preferably Bachelor in Business Administration or IT
- 4 years’ work experience in the field of banking operations/client service or in the field of Client Management
- Experience in legal documentation and/or project management would be considered a strong asset
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PPT)
- Good working knowledge/understanding of Computers/Systems/Electronic Banking Platforms/ERP Systems
- Good time management skills with the ability to work accurately while under pressure. Basic working knowledge of project management would be considered an asset.
- Languages: French and English (mandatory); being fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese would be considered a strong asset
- Availability of Agent to work from between 8am and 6pm EST, certain Canadian and US Holidays, and on weekends as needed.
- Good working knowledge of Cash products (Payment Structure, SWIFT MTs, etc.) and basic understanding of Trade products (LCs, SBLCs, BGs, etc.). [Asset]
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Attentive listener and detail oriented
- Highly effective communicator, written and oral, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with precision in a fast paced environment
- Resourcefulness and creativity
About BNP Paribas
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, BNP Paribas named World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About BNP Paribas in Canada
With more than 900 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’ initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site – please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **