- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
- PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
At BNP Paribas Canada, it is our employees which make the difference… Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
… Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
This summer, BNP Paribas Canada opens its doors to you for a paid Summer Internship from May to August 2022.
During that time, you will benefit from a program composed of several corporate events, including a welcoming session, training and presentation to Management.
We are looking for a Business Presentation Specialist Intern.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Publishing Team is part of Nearshoring Office located in Montreal, Canada providing support to the Global Banking Americas (GBA) analysts in building competitive pitch-books addressed to the US market.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Business Presentation Specialist Intern will support Publishing Team within Global Banking Americas:
- Editing presentations and materials produced for clients to ensure perfect consistency and conformity with the bank’s PowerPoint, Word and Excel templates and charter as well as different client templates.
- Correct recurrent typos, spelling and syntax, ensuring changes are traceable
- When relevant, make recommendations and / or visual modifications in order to reach top quality
- When required, simplify complex information in a clearly organized, appropriate and visually interesting manner
- Assist in maintaining a database of standard presentation materials (template slides/maps/cliparts/icons/images)
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Student completing his Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the fields of Communication, Design or Marketing with a graduation date in December 2022 or May 2023.
- Previous similar Intern experience in a Banking industry or Consulting company experience is a plus
- Superior Microsoft PowerPoint skills are mandatory – including innovative ideas for layouts design, infographic data presentation, master template layouts etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Fastidious attention to detail in all components of work
- Excellent visual communication skills, interested in marketing and design
- Self-motivated, good at concentrating, patient & rigorous
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with the GBA teams with diverse backgrounds and work remotely from users, yet efficiently, independently and responsibly
*Deadline to apply : 11:59 pm, Friday, January, 28th, 2022*
About BNP Paribas
With more than 193,000 employees in 68 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, BNP Paribas named World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About BNP Paribas in Canada
With more than 1200 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity:
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’ initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site – please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **