- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
At BNP Paribas Canada, it is our employees which make the difference… Our 75 nationalities are part of our diversity!
Do you like challenges, a structured framework, the prospect of optimizing and innovating? You are known for your originality and want a certain freedom to think while sharing your knowledge and ideas?
… Come help us contribute to the growth of our Canadian platform!
You will benefit amongst other things from:
- Access to social volunteer and recreational programs, via our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Opportunities for career development through active internal mobility and our innovative training program: Canada Academy
- A brand new workspace, flexible, comfortable and easily adaptable to your needs: remote work opportunities, standing desks, innovation lab., open meeting rooms and spaces
About the Department
The HR IT & Collaboration team is responsible for the design, build & enhancement of web/mobile applications and transversal collaborative platforms for NAR CIB functions such as: HR, Procurement, Finance, Premises and Corporate Security. Our team of Project Managers and Business Analysts work closely with the Business and the Front-End and Back-End developers to:
- Implement simple and complex web and mobile applications.
- Deliver efficient user-centric solutions, focusing on user experience, compliant with all legal and security requirements with attractive cost.
- We foster Agile practices to help deliver solutions faster, to incorporate continuous integration and tasting into the development phase, while working closely with clients and stakeholders.
- Establish close working relationships and effective workflow with BNP Paribas business partners (HR teams and Developers mainly).
- Be responsible for the BNPP IT Governance (training/supervision will be provided) completion in order to implement a new on-premises and/or Saas-vendor applications: provide all project documents, coordinate with all the other IT Teams to collect their review and approvals before implementing the solution
- Provide requirements, functional specifications, user stories to integrate new feed if required as well as preparing test scripts, data files, and user acceptance test plans.
- Coordinate with the Development team and other IT teams to implement on-premises application or with the vendor for its Saas application.
- Work in an international environment (India, Europe, Latam and US) by following the Lifecyle of IT implementation
- Manage Projects with strong coordination with other IT teams or Business
- Provide internal support to BNP Paribas users by planning, coordinating and implementing application changes to improve processes and support business growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ experience as BA/PM
- Bachelor’s degree on Computer science or strong experience in HR field
- English a must and French optional
- Broad background as Business Analyst/ Project Manager and strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process.
- Ability to work effectively in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently with minimal supervision to achieve milestones and deadlines
- Proven organizational skills with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to audiences of varying technical or seniority levels
- Ability to provide clear status through PowerPoint presentation or other channels
- PeopleSoft knowledge would be a plus
About BNP Paribas
With more than 200,000 employees in 72 countries, the Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 850,000 professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a leading international banking player.
Did you know? In 2019, BNP Paribas named World’s Best Bank for Corporate Responsibility 2019
About BNP Paribas in Canada
With more than 900 employees, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
A recruitment policy that promotes equality and diversity
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer. BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act).
Part of BNP Paribas dedication to diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected on how we believe and live diversity and inclusion all together. As such, one of BNP Paribas’ initiatives is hosting Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are focused on equality of gender, sexual orientation and learning from other cultures.
We can assist with access to job offers for people with disabilities who may be unable to use our career site – please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on 514-285-6000
Want to know more about the BNP Paribas Group?
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **