Analyst Performance Management – LATAM
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal’s Top Employers in 2023. We are a dynamic and growing organization having its main establishment located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future. Note that the position may be in the Canadian Branch of BNP Paribas or in one of its subsidiaries based in Montreal.
The position at a glance
The position is within the Performance Management LATAM Pole in the Finance Regional North America platform located in Montreal, under the supervision of the Manager LATAM Performance Management. Our main client is the Local Finance Team located in Brazil
The main mission is to Calculate and finalized the Profit and Loss (P&L) numbers for Brazil entity, which needs to be posted in Reporting Systems. You will also check the integrity of the data by performing Reconciliations and Analysis
- Support Brazil Local Finance team to finalize Brazil Revenues & Expenses tasks for Monthly Closing.
- Collect, organize and update financials and non-financials data for monthly reporting.
- Ensure that all controls are in place and figures are reconciled and consistent.
- Prepare P&L & Headcount reports for LATAM entities for multiple stakeholders including Middle Office and Senior Management.
- Develop understanding and keep abreast of business evolution and/or products and head office norms or requirements that could influence the reporting.
- Help ensure the control and integrity of data populating the tools and reporting.
- · Assist and participate in any special project or request as directed by management (systems upgrade, enhancement related to new reporting requirement, etc). In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and after care post deployment.
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
- Degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of Management Accounting, preferably within Financial Services Industries.
- Excellent Excel skills (including pivot tables and most common excel functions), business Object, excel macro and complex database.
- Effective analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to work collaboratively with management and different teams from different BNP locations.
- Autonomous, rigorous and flexible in order to commit the deadline within an international environment.
- Self-starter and team player, able to work independently and collaboratively with various teams in a deadline-focused environment.
- Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Knowledge of Alteryx will be an added advantage.
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer flexible benefits including a family and spouse insurance program, a defined contribution pension plan and paid days for volunteering. Hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working up to 50% and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides excellent training and personal development programs, as well as opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
To find out more about our range of benefits, click here
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- Given the vast majority of our clients, both internal and external, are based outside of Quebec and Canada, specific language requirements may apply. These will be clearly mentioned in the qualifications of the position;
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal Top Employer 2023
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employer 2023
- Women in Governance – Parity certified – Gold certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
- Part of Les Affaires top 300 companies in Quebec
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: BNP Paribas in Canada Our job offers
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **